Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haylee the Birthday Girl

I was sitting here today thinking,"I cannot believe my little girl is going to be 5." It is so hard to believe how fast time flies by! It seems like yesterday I woke up in the hospital and there she was laying next to me. Her due date was suppose to be May 16, but because she was a foot long breech, we got to enjoy her presence earlier! She had decided she was ready to join us earlier anyway. Once I was on the table and checked, the Dr said it was a good thing I had decided on the 30th instead of May 3, because I would have probably gone into labor on the 30th anyway, which was not good for a foot long breech and living 1 hour and 20 minutes from the hospital! Can you imagine Danny trying to deliver a breech baby in the backseat of a car?!!



Reminiscing on my babes brings tears to my eyes; they're growing up.



















































I just love this picture. I'm not able to turn it, so you'll have to turn your head!










Our little girl now.....


She loves giving hugs ALL the time! ~~~~~~ Happy Birthday Haylee Girl~~~~~~



































7 comments:

Ali said...

Such a great post, Heidi! I love the picture that's sideways! Sooooo cute! Haylee is a very sweet girl - hope she has a great day!

Katy said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies! Just think a few more months and her and Cole will be in Kindergarten! Crazy! Love you Haylee girl!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

Haylee just gets prettier every day as it is evident from the pictures. I love her so much.

The Jernigan Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how fast time flies! I just want to pinch her cheeks! She is such a well mannered happy girl...good job mom and dad! We can't wait to get over there again and stay in your spare bedroom! I hope Hayden is healing nicely. Love ya!

Emma said...

Awe, Haylee girl. I love ya kiddo! Katy's right, there is a resemblence between her and Layla :)

Blog Administrator, Karen L. Brahs said...

You have beautiful, beautiful, beautiful babies, Heidi!!! I always told each of my grandbabies when they reached 2 that they had to stay little from that moment on. Yeah, right! Like I have anything to say about it! lol I am so absorbed in little Isaac right now, watching him learn new things. I hate to see them grow up! Enjoy them!

Judawn said...

What a great walk down memory lane! Beautiful pictures ~ what a cutie!!!