Thursday, May 14, 2009

Within One Week I will....

Cousin Becky is hosting a W.O.W. (Within One Week) project this week. This will be my first time joining in. I decided my project would be staining and waterproofing my kids swing set. Your suppose to do this 1-2 times a year, however the last time I did this was back in 2005 when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter Madelyn. That time the ladder twisted and collapsed from under me and down I went! I haven't used that ladder since! So hopefully this time, that won't happen! The tricky part will be keeping my kids off of it for 48 hours after I've got it applied!






I added in this last photo after the rain last night. Thought it was pretty.






7 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I'm so glad you are playing along this time and that the link worked for you!

I'm so jealous of your playset. I've always wanted one of those for our kids. I bet your kids love their's.

Don't fall off the ladder! : ) It is going to look so pretty when it is done.

Go, Heidi, Go!

You are the 9th player to join in. We just need one more to push us over 10!

Daiquiri said...

Oh, that's a big project! I leave that one to my hubby each year :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today - nice to meet you!

Angie said...

YAY Heidi you're in!! You won't be sorry...plus you have a chance at some free COFFEE!! We have one of those play sets but haven't stained it. I guess maybe we should look into that huh?

Go, Go, Go!!!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I love your back yard!!! What a gorgeous view!!! Good luck with the play set!!

The Jernigan Family said...

Go GO GO, but don't fall off! Hey at least this time you aren't pregnant...are you nuts doing that at 8 months! Pretty pitures too, can't wait to see the end result, I bet the kids can't either! PS are you going to be around on the 4th of July? Love ya

The Jernigan Family said...

Ha Ha, ya I was going to put a disclaimer on there. Chad and him got it on one of their adventures lol. How is your project going. Ahh that porcupine has been a thorn in my side forever, at least it is in the garage. It use to scare Cole and Gracie because it was in the guest room. Lol..can't wait to see your project! Just don't fall off Love ya

B.D.Riehl said...

That is an amazing playset! Can't wait to see the results; just be careful!!! And thanks for the rainbow picture...I love those!