Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Boy Ethan

Today, May 20th, is our baby boys' birthday. The day he was born was the happiest day of my life! To hold your baby for the first time is one of the most amazing things you'll never forget. Here's to you Ethan boy!:)










































Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!!












6 comments:

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

I do believe that Ethan was the cutest baby I have ever seen. He is still such a handsome boy and such a sweet boy too. I love him so much.

The Jernigan Family said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I remember he was one of he cutest babies I'd ever seen. He was so sweet!

The Jernigan Family said...

PS that is funny, I didn't even read Dana's comment...but he was such a cute baby!

Ali said...

I agree! Ethan was a CUTE baby! Hope he had a good day yesterday...what ever became of the pocket knife? Haha! Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Ethan, hope you had a fun day! Love you!

Judawn said...

Oh my gosh ~ could he be any cuter???!!! Happy Birthday Ethan. I love how you put all the pics from birth to birthday ~ very sweet.