Thursday, April 16, 2009

Haylee and School

Today Haylee had her school pictures taken. Mine of course are after school. The red drink on her face and on her sleeves and the disheveled hair was not included at the beginning of the day! We were a bit late this morning. After leaving, Dan calls and says "did you need this envelope that says Haylee Andrews on it?" As I mumble d*%@!* under my breath, yes I did, it's Haylee's picture form and money! So of course, I have to turn around, I couldn't have my little girl go without her school pictures.
Notice the converse sneakers instead of dress shoes!LOL
Yesterday was Wacky Wednesday at preschool. This is the ensemble that we came up with. I know on any normal given day, I would not let my child leave the house looking like this!








I have to add that her pants however did match one of her boots! It is fun to watch kids dress up silly!




7 comments:

Ali said...

At least Dan called you! I am 100% sure my husband would not have even noticed. :) Haylee is a sweetie!

The Jernigan Family said...

Super Cute! Tell Haylee that I have those same polkadot boots, just in a bigger size. Love you guys!

Judawn said...

She is adorable in both outfits!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

Haylee is gorgeous no matter what she is wearing. I especially love the wacky Wednesday outfit though.

Karen L. Brahs said...

I loved the wacky Wednesday outfit!! Too cute!! Can't wait to get the kids together again this summer!

Nana said...

Haylee is beautiful no matter what she has on (even the red stuff on her face is so cute.Someday she will get a laugh out of it. I love the Wacky Wednesday outfit too.

Katy said...

Cute wacky wed. outfit, and yes like Ali said at least Dan called, most of our husbands would probably not even notice! :)