
Danny took Haylee and Maddie to a father daughter dance on Friday. We weren't sure whether Haylee would be able to go because her neck had been bothering her and she couldn't move her head. She was upset at the thought of not being able to go that she perked up and tried her best to not look like it hurt. She had been looking forward to this night so she went despite her neck. The two dresses above were her choices. I was in favor of the black and white one, but Haylee loved the green, so then her decision was made. Green!

I thought she looked beautiful in her green dress.

Maddie loved her dress! At first I wasn't too fond of the big bright pink bow and wanted to change it to a white or black bow. I thought it resembled a barbie dress! Emily, Katy and Mia thought the pink bow was cute. After seeing the dress on Maddie, I thought it looked just perfect on her!! I'm so glad I left the pink bow on. She looked so cute!

We arrived at Katy's a little late so Gracie, Avery and Sage had already left. I was hoping we'd be there early enough to get a picture of all the girls together in their cute dresses, but we were about an hour too late. We got to see them all dressed up when they got home and they were all so adorable!

Daddy and his girls.
I was hoping Haylee would be able to have some fun. You can tell in the picture that her neck is bothering her, she couldn't lift her head much. I asked Dan to take her out just the two of them when her neck is feeling better. I think she will really enjoy that. I have to add that I had a lot of fun getting to visit with Katy, Emily and Mia while the dads were at the dance with their girls. I need to do that more myself!

Dan said Maddie loved the dance! She was tearing up the dance floor and didn't want to stop! He said she kept going into the middle of the crowds dancing off her feet! I am so glad that Dan was able to do something like this with his girls. It is something special that they will always remember and look forward to doing with him each year.
6 comments:
They were so cute! I'm glad all the girls and Dad's had such a good time!
That is so sweet! Danny is a lucky guy to have such cute dates! I hope Haylee's neck feels better soon!
We had so much fun with you guys! I agree we all need to do it more. I loved the mommy time, simply because I was kidless and there was pizza and cookies. I LOVED the girls dresses espcially the pink bow! If you guys are ever over here, you have to stay with us. Tell Hayden that I miss his fruit salads he especially made for me, and am saving my money for the next time...lol...love you guys! PS can't wait for the Wii videos to be posted!
There will be no posting of the wii videos... LOL. I'm glad everybody had fun, and it was great visiting with you more Friday and Saturday. We'll have to start doing that more often.
Wow. I have the most gorgeous grand daughters. Grand sons too but let's face it "Girls Rule". Haylee and Maddie look so cute. Maybe next year we'll be home for the dance so I can see them. Poor Haylee, I hope she feels better now. I'm definitely going to do something special with her for her birthday. Just Haylee and Mimi. I'll have to think on it. Maddie cracks me up. I'm really glad Dan took her too. I'm so proud of him and his love for his kids. The girls will never forget these dances and his attention to them as "His most precious treasures" will forever benefit them as they go through their lives. Nothing like being "Daddy's Girl". See you when we get home. Late Tuesday night. I'm missing everyone so much. So is Pappy. He was telling my cousin and her husband that last night. Nothing like Charlie and his nieces and nephews. Love you guys.
Mama Mimi
Ahhhh...such beautiful girls and Dad must be SO proud!!
LOL -> Em's comment!!
Post a Comment