Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Little Girls Wish

After Joey, Cole and Avery's birthday party we went shopping for Haylee's dress for the father daughter dance. We went to several stores looking for 'the' dress. Well, we ended up walking out with three! You'll have to wait and see those when the dance comes around!
Well, our little girl decided she would get her ears pierced. She was so excited to have pretty jewelry like her momma. On the way into the store, leave it to the brother to keep saying "it's going to hurt Haylee". She ignored him until after the first hole was pierced! I think she was shocked more than anything, but I was the one that was shocked because the she did not move one bit or try to pull her head away for the second hole piercing. She did awesome. She was given not one, but two suckers and a sticker. There's nothing like that to make you forget you just got holes in your ears!

Now she walks in about every half hour to say look at my pretty earrings, look at my ears and look aren't they beautiful!!


5 comments:

Katy said...

Oh Haylee, they are beautiful! Danny did the same thing to me when I got mine pierced too. Terd!

The Jernigan Family said...

So pretty! I wish Sage could go to the father daughter dance too...we were thinking about coming since we couldn't make it to the big party. We were so bumed out that we couldn't make it to the party, but Jr is working and Sage and I were really sick. Tell her she looks beautiful!!

Emma said...

How Beautiful! That girl gets prettier and prettier. You guys are gonna have to fight the boys off with a stick lol. Now she's got pierced ears!!! she's growing up too fast, stop it!

Anonymous said...

Haylee you look beautiful. I am anxiously waiting the dress pictures. You girls have such great daddies who would take you to the ball!!! Wish you were here with mimi and pappy. See you when we get home.

The Jernigan Family said...

We are coming this week either Thursday or Friday and staying the weekend and hopefully going to the dance too! We are going to stay at Dana and Scotts so hopefully we will get to hang out!