Sunday, February 1, 2009

ANNIE

On Saturday, Dana, Ethan, Charlie, Gracie and I went to Spokane to see the play 'Annie'. The kids had been pretty excited about going for awhile. When we walked into the hotel room on the 10th floor, Ethan immediately went over to the window and was so excited saying look at that river way down there!Charlie, Gracie and Ethan before we got ready to go to the play.


Mimi had taken the kids shopping the weekend before to get them some dress clothes for the play, which they though was pretty cool. They looked so cute!




The play was Awesome!! The kids really enjoyed it too and want to go to another one! They did so great during the entire play. I was so proud of them. Thank you Mimi for such a great time and so much fun!






5 comments:

Becky Avella said...

What a fun thing to go do! I'm jealous! I'm glad you had a good time. : )

The Jernigan Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Sage! Looks like you guys had a blast...love ya...hope to see you soon....when Jeramy is done with his shut down we are gonna come over!

Ali said...

Okay, those kids all dressed up has to be the cutest thing in the world! Glad you guys had a good time Heidi!

Katy said...

Gracie can't quit talking about it! Thanks for the pictures! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Emma said...

I can't wait to be able to take Avery to a play. The kids look super spiffy! Thanks for stopping by today!