Sunday, March 15, 2009
Painting
Last weekend, Dan and I painted our bedroom and parent retreat. We decided to move our bedroom into the parent retreat because it was smaller and a better fit. We are now using the room our bedroom was in for the sew/scrapbooking/game/weight room because there was more room to utilize for those activities. We also realized after the fact that the treadmill does not fit through the door!
The now bedroom is painted in a light green. This pic makes the ceiling look a bit spotty, but ignore that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Hey that worked out really well, and I love the wall colors. Sage green goes with everything! Now the sun isn't shining right in your face and with those curtains I bet it makes it nice and dark if you want (and are able) to sleep in! Did you get rid of Danny's Man Couch? Love ya
No Mia, we still have it on the front lawn, except now that the wind and rain are here, it is wet and blown over across the yard! It really needs to go!!
Looks really good, Heidi! Love the colors! I'm jealous - I've got stark white walls everywhere in my house, and I've been wanting to paint, but I have been banned from painting - I suck at it. So I'm waiting for Dave or my mom to come over and do it...haha!
That looks great Heidi! If you guys need help moving anything back into the room let me knwo!
Good idea! Looks great! I wish I had somewhere to scrapbook where I could shut the door and leave all the stuff out! Someday! :)
I absolutely LOVE your colors, Heidi!! You have such an eye for it!
Post a Comment