Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WUI

On Saturday, Emily's Family, Mia's Family, Brian and Charlie came over to our place to hang out. After dinner we fired up the Wii and had some fun. Here are a couple clips of the evening. WARNING: The videos you are about to see are Hilarious!!!

Thanks for a great weekend guys. We had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

Oh my gosh, I about peed my pants...lol...I love how Brian is such a sissy girl ducking like that, and how Avery got right in the middle of all the action. Ahh good fun...see I feel like I miss out on all this fun living so far away...you guys have so much fun together...that settles it...we are coming over more! Sage and I should ride the train over and stay for a few days or something! I am SO glad you posted these...Love ya

Katy said...

I love that Avery is wandering around drinking out of her sippy cup like this is just a normal day in her life! LOL Too funny, bummer we had to miss the action!

Emma said...

I cant' believe you posted these videos. I'm so pissed!! Kidding. It was tons of fun that night. Hope we can do it again soon!

Heidi said...

Boy am I glad I asked first!!LOL
Thank you for allowing me to post these. I keep going back and watching them and walk around smiling like a fool for a couple hours!!
I love you guys!

The Jernigan Family said...

Here are the recipies, I just cut and paste them incase you still can't get them, I am not sure what is wrong with my site
So I thought of another family favorite recipie to share with you, although I am sure some of you already know it.

Fettucini Alfredo with Broccoli and Chicken
Brown boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite size pieces with lots of garlic
Pan fry stir fried broccoli or steam
Set aside
Add one of the big cans of cream of mushroom soup and a half a can of milk into a crock pot ( or regualar stove pot if you want)
Add a whole bag of the small itallian cheese you can buy at the store, it has all the itallian cheeses
Stir together
Add more milk if it is too thick
Put lots of crushed garlic and pepper to taste
Add your chicken and broccoli
Serve over your favorite noodles, we use farfalle

Curry Chicken
Brown bownless skinless chicken breasts into bite size pieces with lots of garlic
Pan fry stir fried broccoli and vegitables
Set aside
Use Golden Curry and use half of the small package (there are usually 2 packages in a pack so use 2 squares of the square of 4)
In the wok on heat stir curry until it starts to melt and add water until you get the consistancy that you want.
Add the chicken and stir fried vegitable and serve over steamed rice.
You can add any vegitables you want, water chesnuts, carrots, snow peas, onion, celary. We usually just use brocolli since it is our favorite.

Don't forget to send me some, I KNOW you guys have some easy recipies that even I could follow. Katy's rocked! She will have to post them. Jermay is loving all of the new recipies, since I feel like I am constantly making the same thing. I've been looking everywhere for the pepper jack cheese soup that I used in my taco spaghetti but haven't been able to find it anywhere, so if anyone finds it somewhere, let me know so I can go buy a bunch!!
Posted by The Jernigan Family at 11:11 AM 0 comments
Labels: recipies
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Good Easy Dinners Ideas Please
So while over in Prosser, Katy shared with me some really easy recipies and I have been making them all week. Mexican Tator Tot Casserole, Clam Chowder, Taco Soup. I am a big fan of the "cheater" meals where things are "semi-homemade" I love that new magazine. I like to be able to dump cans of whatever, so I thought I would share some of my easiest recipies in the hopes that anyone else that has an easy meal will share some too. I feel like I am constantly making the same things over and over, so I was excited to get Katy's recipies to mix it up a bit and it was a big hit. Here are my top picks.

Enchiladas
Buy Beef and Bean Burritos (microwave for like 5 minutes in a glass pan to cook)
Smother refried beans over the top (jalepenos if you like it hot)
Pour red enchilada sauce over the top
Top with shredded colby cheese and black olives
Put in oven until cheese is melted

Pot Roast
Braise the pot roast with lots of garlic
In large crock pot put one of the big cans of cream of mushroom soup
Add half a can of water
Add a packet of onion soup mix
Cook on low for 8-10 hours
You could add potatoes, carrots, etc. But the soup makes a gravy when it is all done that is yummy.

Taco Spaghetti
Boil a package of spaghetti noodles
Brown ground beef
Add packet of taco seasoning and 1 cup of water
Add a small can of tomato sauce
Add a can of Rotel (diced tomatoes and chilli peppers)
Add a can of drained corn
Add a can of drained sliced black olives
Add a can of Campbells Southwestern Pepper Jack cheese soup
Add the spaghetti and the meat mixture in a casserole pan
Top with cheese (I use a mixture of colby and pepper jack cheese)
Put in oven at 350 until cheese is melted
You can top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes

Potato Soup
2 Jars of Safeway brand Potato Soup from the deli
1 can of diced potatoes
1 can cream of potato soup
1/2 cup of milk
cooked bacon cut into small pieces
colby jack cheese added at the end.
I cook on stove until it is heated up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, B, are you going to take that from a girl?!!! LOLOLOL!! That looks like so much fun!

Mia, you guys need to move over to Eastern Washington! :o)