This Spring the boys both played soccer and Cal Ripken Baseball. They really enjoyed both sports. I think Ethan enjoyed playing soccer more than he did baseball. Hayden has got quite the throwing arm in baseball! I really enjoyed watching both of my boys out on those fields! They are already asking when soccer and baseball will start up again!
Next soccer season, we will have three kids playing on three different teams. We'll see how those schedules will work out for us! lol. Next Spring Haylee will be playing baseball too, but they'll all most likely be on the same team! When Maddie starts sports, which will probably be soccer next Spring, that will mean 4 different teams! I may actually have to clone myself...lol.









2 comments:
Wow, you guys have been busy. It looks like they are having so much fun! Kids sports are the best! Let me know how that cloning process works out... that may come in handy sometime!
It was fun watching the kids play soccer! I hope we can share the sideline again in the fall! Hayden and Ethan did great!
Post a Comment