Ethan and Hayden were really excited! There were only about ten other people in our section, so we weren't packed in there either! The boys filled up on hot dogs, pop, big pretzels and garlic fries! I was so looking forward to those garlic fries! I was pretty sure I'd still be tasting them a week later, but it was so worth it. I LOVE the garlic fries!!
The boys were really excited that everyone kept giving them baseball cards too! What made the game even better that night was that the Mariners won!
We got home about 2:00 am, but we'd had a great evening! Thank you Em for watching the girls. They said they had a great time with you and Avery.









3 comments:
Those pictures just tug at my heart. It's so great seeing you guys having such a great time with your kids. What wonderful memories, I wish Papa could have known them.
No problem watching the girls! We had a good time. Looks like fun!
4 free tickets?!! You can't beat that! I heard that the night you went was the lowest attendance they have had in all the 10 years of Safeco! Glad you got to go and I agree...LOVE THE GARLIC FRIES!!
Post a Comment