Hayden has lost tooth number two! On Wednesday night he said " I hope we have an apple at school tomorrow so my other tooth will come out." Well, Thursday they did not have an apple. Friday Dan and I went shopping (his most favorite thing to do...lol) and the kids got off the bus and stayed with Pappy (Dan's dad). They had lots of fun with Pappy and they even made cookies! Thank you sooo much Pappy! When we picked them up, Hayden walked over to me and said "We had apples at school today and I lost my tooth!" He all of a sudden got real sad and looked down at the floor and said "but when I was eating the apple, I swallowed my tooth." I said that's alright, the tooth fairy will still know that you lost your tooth. He perked up real quick and said "okay" and he skipped off! So He literally "lost" his tooth!!

Yesterday Maddie had her Christmas program with her class and the afternoon class. They all looked so cute in their jammies. You could definitely hear them singing!! Maddie was so happy to see her Great Granma. You can always count on my granma to be there no matter what it is. Thank you Granma for being there :) Love you lots Granma!! Madd spent the day with Great Granma while we were shopping. She helped granma go grocery shopping ( in her jammies..lol) and she went to the senior center to visit with the other ladies. They love getting to see Madd. She even got to play with her cousins for awhile. She was a very happy little kiddo when we picked her up! (Most of my most memorable moments growing up was when I was spending time with my granma and granpa. I am so glad that my kids get to spend that time with them too! It is something they will never forget.) When we all got home we stayed up late sword fighting on the Wii. They loved it! Yesterday was a great day!
Thanks you for the great picture Sonshine. :0)









1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment