Sunday, September 20, 2009

W.O.W.

It is time for another WOW (Within One Week) with cousin Becky. If you'd like to join in please visit her site at http://www.everdaybecky.blogspot.com/. I'm joining in a little late, but still hope to get my project completed. I decided my project(s) this week would be to finish scrapbooking Haylee's developed pictures. I am two years behind with all of my scrapbooks and at the beginning of the summer had planned on being caught up by November 1st. I'm not sure that is going to happen, but getting caught up with Haylee's scrapbook will be a start. We have so many things going on until February that my intent was to be caught up so that I could really enjoy putting the most recent pictures together in February. They will definitely be fun ones to do!


I have also decided to add this to my WOW project this week; making Danny his Salsa from the stuff from our garden. He has been asking me to make it for awhile now, but I'd been so busy and was waiting for the jalapenos to be ready. I really don't think I will be using this many tomatoes, but that is what Dan brought in for me to make! I think his eyes are bigger than his stomach because there is no way I need that many!! I can't wait to share my finished projects with you.






3 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I'm so glad you joined in. Seeing your comment today inspired me to get to work on mine. I'm feeling overwhelmed but really want it done. Thanks for helping me stay motivated.

I'm excited to see how your projects go. I'm so behind in scrapbooking, too, and hope that getting my craft/office area set up and useable will help me get back to it. Your salsa sounds yummy. Danny is a lucky man. : )

Go, Heidi, Go!!! : )

Becky Avella said...

Now I'm getting off the computer and getting to work so I have something to show you on Wednesday. : )

The Jernigan Family said...

Good project. I kept saying that when I was laid up for surgery I would catch up on Sage's book, but no. I showed Jr your tomatoes and he was jealous, ours are big but never turned red?? Thanks for all of the well wishes, I haven't been on the computer lately. You shouldl check out my blog on how to turn your blog into a book. Love ya