Monday, December 22, 2008

Ready for the Snow

When we got our first snow a week and a half ago, the kids were really excited to go out and play. Dan had gone on a fishing trip, so it was the kids and I ready for some snow fun!


Well, out the door the kids went and I got my boots and coat on and out I went. I no further made it around our back deck and Ethan was already begging to go back inside! I checked later and it was only 10 degrees! The other kids played and played and never asked to go in. I had to pull them inside! The mystery kid in the above picture is Ethan. He thought that might keep him warm!







3 comments:

Ali said...

Very cute pics, Heidi :) You're such a good mom! I haven't let my kids outside to play in the snow yet! And I don't know if I'm gonna!

Katy said...

Cute pics! I love the snow, we all went sledding today. I'll have to post pics later! My kids would play out there all day if i'd let them!

The Jernigan Family said...

I am with Ethan man...this snow sucks! I bought Sage her first snow suit but she can't move in it, it reminds me of a Christmas Story lol