Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

We had such a great Halloween. We spent it with our cousins in Spokane and took the kids trick or treating around their neighborhood. We took to the Star Wars theme, which our kids are big into! Maddie was an Ewok, Zac was Yoda, Luke was Obi Wan Kenobi, Ethan was a clone trooper, Hayden was Anakin, Haylee was Princess Leia, Jacob was Darth Vader and Sarah was a lady bug. It was so much fun watching the kids run from door to door to see who would ring the door bell first!
Hayden as Anakin.

Haylee as Princess Leia. Haylee's costume was a hit. We got quite a few comments on it!

Ethan as a clone trooper. His costume was a little too big. When I bought it i thought I had the right size! oh well!


Maddie as an Ewok. She didn't want us taking her picture, but she was just too cute!! My grandma made her hat for her.



3 comments:

Angie said...

How fun!! We had a great time too!

Good job with the blog Heidi! I'm glad you've finally jumped on the wagon.

The Jernigan Family said...

Yippee, I am so glad you are doing a blog! It is such a great way to keep up with what everyone is up to! This way I can ask you parenting advice too! What cute costumes! Where did you get them? Love the ewok! Glad you joined the blogging world, becareful, it is addicting!

Ali said...

Heidi, I'm so glad you're bloggin'! I'm adding you to my blog list - hope that's okay :)

Those costumes are absolutely too cute :) Have a good week!