
Last week we did a bit of practice shooting with the 22's. The boys were pretty excited and Ethan didn't do too bad at hitting targets. All of this practicing was in prep for the turkey shoot last Saturday. My boys did awesome! All three won a turkey! If you could have won a turkey for hitting targets in each round, Ethan would have come home with 5 more turkeys!! After you won a turkey, then each round you hit a target(s) you got to put your name in for a drawing. The girls and I met the guys down there and Haylee and I decidied to give it try. I won a ham on my first shot! I was so happy that Haylee wanted to shoot! I realized though, that she needs my dad to give her a few pointers for left handers! Maddie was in line for a turn, but she decided she didn't want to try it. I am really excited for next years turkey shoot already! I am sooooo proud of my boys! They were pretty proud of themselves too! =)
1 comment:
That's awesome! I wonder if my grandpa has read this post yet. I know he'll get a kick out of seeing how great the kids are at shooting!
Post a Comment