Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween and Birthdays

We had a really busy week around here! Friday, Maddie had her pumpkin day at preschool. She dressed up as a ladybug. It was actually the costume she wore for Halloween when she was two! It still looked really cute on her.
We went to Spokane to visit cousins Ben and Angie and their family. We had cake for Maddie's 4th birthday. The picture was of her dressed in her Halloween costume. She really loved getting to celebrate with her cousins! The kids had so much fun playing together. Luke taught Hayden how to ride a bike. It was so cute to watch. I was so proud of those boys, for one teaching how to ride and the other learning how to ride. Ethan saw Hayden riding and pumped himself up saying he could do it too and he did! It was so funny; there was a porsche parked outside along one of the curbs and the guy must have been watching out his window because he promptly moved his car, which I couldn't blame him, I would have too!

The girls were so cute playing together. I love this picture of Sarah and Maddie.






It was so much fun watching all of the kids get dressed up and go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Their buckets and bags got quite full. They must have thought Maddie was super cute because when we got home, we noticed Maddies treat bag was full of more stuff than her brothers and sister! She WAS a really cute alien!
The adults even got to go out for dinner without kiddos! Thanks guys for introducing us to the White house. That was some really great food! I can't wait to try something different next time!


Buzz Lightyear (A.K.A Hayden)



Woody (A.K.A Ethan)



Jessie (A.K.A Haylee)


The Green Alien (A.K.A Maddie)






The whole group of Toy Story and Super Heroes!


Maddie loves Tinkerbelle. This was one of the things she wanted for her birthday.



This is Ethan the tire guy! We picked the kids up from school because their conferences were right afer they got out. We had just left the school to go to Nanas' and we kept hearing a weird noise, well it turned out to be a super flat rear tire! This is our second flat from going down Lincoln grade! While Dan was getting the spare out from underneath, Ethan decided he'd work on getting the hub cap off. He was actually getting them off too! Who knew someone would be so excited about getting a flat tire!!




I love, love, love black and white photos!!

Our little monkey Hayden. I wish we had some big trees in our yard he could climb on like this. He was so proud of himself for climbing this tree!



Maddie had her 'Birthday ' day out with her Mimi yesterday. She said she had so much fun and she looked really pretty too! She walked into the house like she was a model walking down the runway. She talked all the way home about getting her hair done, her nails painted, shopping and lunch with Mimi. We really got a kick out of her when she said that her and Mimi went on a rollercoaster (she put her hands up in the air) and said "then we were saying weeeee woooo weeee!!" The other kids jaws dropped and said "What? Mimi took you to Disneyland! No Fair!" Dan and I couldn't stop laughing. It's so funny to hear a little kids stories!


3 comments:

Blog Administrator, Karen L. Brahs said...

Heidi, these photos are adorable! You really should seriously consider amateur photography!!

The Jernigan Family said...

How cute! It looks like you guys had a great time! And I love love love the kid's costumes!

Judawn said...

Those are awesome costumes ~ I love all you group pictures of the kids!