
My baby girl is getting so big! I am just amazed at how fast time is flying by! It doesn't even seem possible. This little girl definately keeps me on my toes.

Last week we went to Schell's pumpkin patch with Maddie's preschool class. It doesn't matter how many times she's been to a pumpkin patch, she loves it all over again each time!

Roasting Marshmallows; she couldn't quite get hers toasted because she didn't want it anywhere near the logs!


Picking out a pumpkin to take back to school. (We have like two dozen of these sized pumpkins this year that came up voluntarily.)
Nope, not that one, I want a BIGGER one!! She cracks me up!


Awww, so cute. We love you Mrs. Bender. :)

Maddie's class (her cousin Noah is three kiddos down from her)

But it's gonna rain Momma!

She likes to help in the kitchen.

My "not so little" Baby girl! Love you Maddie Belle.
4 comments:
She is such a sweetheart. Her hair is getting so long! We love ya!!
The pumpkin patch looked like so much fun!! I can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!
Just read your comment on Becky's blog. Oh you poor thing! I pray your kids get better soon! And perhaps time for a new doctor?! That would make me so mad!!! I'm a little dramatic when it comes to sick kids, so... :)
Hope everyone feels better soon!
She is so adorable! The pumpkin patch was so much fun!
Post a Comment