Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wow project

Cousin Becky is hosting another WOW (Within one week) this week. I really enjoy these WOW project weeks because they get me pumped up to start or finish projects around the house that need to be done! This weeks project is our old bedroom. This last winter Dan and I moved our room into the parent retreat and decided to make our old room into the scrapbooking/game/weight/sew room! Well, we got it painted, but never finished the rest of the room! All the stuff just got piled back in there so we could have our living room back! I guess you could say I am now VERY determined to get this room completed because I will only have Monday and Tuesday to work on this project! I will require a bit of help from my husband this time, but I'll leave you wondering on that! I think two days is possible for this work to be completed ( even with Dan planting corn next week), but I guess you'll have to wait and see!! =o)

Under and in front of the table on the left (which you probably can't even see because of everything else) is tons of clothes that I tossed out of our closet. I couldn't find the shoes I was looking for and was in a hurry, so it all got tossed to the other room!!



6 comments:

Becky Avella said...

This is a fun project, Heidi. At least fun for me to watch from a long way away where I won't be doing the work. : )

Hope you have lots of fun and are happy with the result! I'm so glad you are playing along.

Go, Heidi, Go!

Katy said...

Wow, good luck Heidi, getting the room done and getting Dan's help! LOL He always was good at organizing things though!

Emma said...

Good luck with that! Hope you get yourself motivated enought to finish in a week. That's a big job!

Heidi said...

Oh Katy, I wish he was good about organizing things at home! i think he must have just done that growing up because he was bored!! lol

The Jernigan Family said...

Go Heidi Go, motivating the husband is half the battle! Well that and wrangling the kids so you can get stuff accomplished. Can't wait to see the end product, I remember you telling me about this project when we were there last, so we will have to check it out when we are there in a couple weeks...love ya

B.D.Riehl said...

I love the projects that include husbands! They seem to go by faster for me and usually I am more motivated. Go, go, go!!!